We’re not big believers in the success rate of job boards at landing your dream job (for more on why, see here or here). But we do believe they’re a great place to learn about the types of jobs that various organizations are hiring for, where many of these jobs are located, and what qualifications you’ll likely need as a job seeker.
With that in mind, here are the job boards we’ve found to be the most useful across the sustainable food & ag startup world:
- AngelList: 120+ results | Roles: Tech-focused | International | Mostly Full-Time (FT)
- AgFunder News: 60+ results | Roles: Mixed | International | Mostly FT
- Hortidaily: 40+ results | Roles: Mixed | International | Mostly FT
- Association for Vertical Farming: < 20 results | Roles: Mixed | International | Mix of FT, PT, Freelance
- Food+Tech Connect: 40+ results | Roles: Mixed | US | Mostly FT
- The Good Food Institute: 25+ results | Roles: Science/Biotech-focused | US | FT