Update, November 2018:
In collaboration with our sister company, Agritecture, we’re excited to announce the launch of the Agritecture Talent Network!
* * *
We’re not the biggest believers in the success rate of job boards at landing your dream job (more on why here and here). But we do believe they’re a good place to understand trends around which skillsets are in high demand, which cities and regions are leading the way in job growth, and what qualifications you’ll likely need as a job seeker.
With that in mind, here are the job boards we’ve found to be the most useful across the sustainable food & ag startup world:
- AngelList: 120+ results | Roles: Tech-focused | International | Mostly Full-Time (FT)
- AgFunder News: 60+ results | Roles: Mixed | International | Mostly FT
- Hortidaily: 40+ results | Roles: Mixed | International | Mostly FT
- Food+Tech Connect: 50+ results | Roles: Mixed | US | Mostly FT
- The Good Food Institute: 40+ results | Roles: Science/Biotech-focused | US | FT