Note: We’re kicking off our blog by interviewing the members that make our community thrive; and to give you a true sense of what they do and why they do it.
- What is your “job title”?
Founder & CEO, Aberrant Muse
- What 3 subjects do you care most about in the world?
- Human Rights
- Arts & Culture
- In what ways does your work incorporate these subjects?
I implement innovative ways of production so that I am helping to retain and help the environment rather than hurt it. My brand advocates for the creative individual and it is a product that is designed to enhance the individual’s experience.
- How do you spend your time in an average work week?
I usually spend most of my time lately doing consumer research and revising; answering emails and seeking new ways to get funding.
- What were you doing 3 years ago?
Three years ago I was finishing intensive perfumery training and working full time.
- What do you hope to be doing 3 years from now?
I hope to be running a fully functioning and profitable perfume house and recognizable brand.
- Why does your work matter to you?
My work is a direct extension of myself so it means a lot for me to be able to do this work and see it bring something meaningful to the world.
- What is the #1 benefit you’ve received from being a part of the AgTech X community?
I have the great benefit of community which is very valuable when starting any new endeavor.